BEST SERVICE FOR CLEANING A SMALL, 1 BEDROOM HOUSE
If you have a small home and/or are looking for a focused cleaning of a couple rooms, the best option for you is probably a . In 1 hour, a Home keeper can clean the basics of most of that space. For example, in an hour a cleaner could complete:
- Vacuum/mop floors
- Dust all furniture
- Clean the toilet
- Clean the shower
- Get 1-2 other special tasks done
This list is just an example to give you a sense of what they can do. You ultimately get to pick what they do, using your Cons To Dos.
If you are looking for a deeper cleaning, a Consat + will probably work better. It is 2.5 hours and gives them more time to get into the details for you. Here is an example of items an house cleaner can get to in that time:
- Everything of the Const to do, plus…
- Clean the stove
- Clean the oven
- Clean the microwave
- Clean the refrigerator
- Wash the dishes
- Make the bed
- Get into more detail on al items
- Plus up to 4 other special tasks done
Again, this is just an example, if your home is generally clean, they can get a lot more done! If it needs a little extra love, then they can get less done.
You can also get a MIGHTY done if you want the Homekeepers to get into meticulous detail. This is also ideal for a move out cleaning.
BEST SERVICE FOR CLEANING A 2+ BEDROOM HOUSE or COMMERICAL PROPERTY
Larger homes can use the Constantine Clean. It is the same 1-hour service customized to you. Again, the key to success for a Constantine Clean is focusing on exactly what you want done.
The most popular service for average sized homes is the Constantine Clean +. In 2.5 hours, a Homekeeper could likely get all rooms at least briefly, with some rooms done well. The most typical rooms that someone gets done in a Cons to do + are:
Brief cleanings of:
- All bedrooms
- Guest bathrooms
Deeper cleanings of:
- Master bath
- Living room
- Other common spaces
Again, these cleanings are focused on your needs during the timeframe. So pick what gives you the biggest “bang for your buck”.
MIGHTY Constantine Clean are also common on larger homes, of 5+ bedrooms. They are a good choice for someone who really wants a deep cleaning. A MIGHTY is a 4 hour cleaning with 2 people (8 “cleaning hours”). This is enough time to get in good detail for most homes. This is also the service choice for end of tenancy cleanings.
Constantine Clean unique model allows us to serve spaces large and small at affordable prices.
TIPS TO PREPARING YOUR
HOUSE FOR CLEANING
There are a couple of things you can do to maximize your cleaning with Constantine Clean.
- Make sure you get your most important items listed on your To Do list.
- Make sure you set your Schedule Assurance settings as broadly as you can manage. The more times you set as available for the Homekeeper can come – the more reliably they will be able to serve your home.
- Do a quick pass at organizing before they arrive. Home keepers can organize things for you. But generally speaking, you know best exactly where things go. Grab the most obvious things off the ground to give your Home keeper more time to complete your important things. For example, say you want them to clean your house’s floors. They are going to have to pick up your items first, so it will take some time away from doing that task.
- Just ask! Most issues related to cleaning are communication-related. Just reach out if we can do anything to help make sure your cleaning is successful.
- You can also easily leave clear directions and parking instructions for your cleaner if your home is hard to find.
Let the Constantine Clean Concierge know if there is anything we can do to help! We would love for you to pick a Constantine Clean Homekeeper to for your House Cleaning Service.